Friends - what could you have done without them

Its surprising how sometimes friends turn out to be your best support system. And when they do so, it just reinforces something positive within us and makes us feel that 'Life is beautiful'. Suddenly you get a fresh perspective to look at the same problem and you feel differently about it. The intensity of the problem seems to decrease, our anger subsides and we start thinking rationally, about how best to resolve it. Close friends even pitch in with suggestions on what could be the possible solutions.

I've got a lot of stick from family, right from school days, bcoz I used to spend a lot of time with my friends - playing, roaming around, etc - even studying, sometimes :-) And thank god I had these friends - I've got out of some very impossible situations, simply bcoz they were all there for me.

And I believe that I have also been there for some of my friends, in their hour of need.

This blog is just to say a big thank you to all my friends, for being the friends they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Permionics Water Purifier - A good customer experience

A different point of view

Sharma travels - new Merc bus